Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Educate me please!
I need it sure.
But don’t teach me things
That I don’t care for.
Learning you think
Is knowing more and more
But how come I feel
That view is only yours.
May be its not for me to say all this
Pardon me if am too boastful or wrong.
But without the cramming
I can clearly think
My eyes are sharp my memory is strong
Spectacles which are thick
Scare me a lot
And bags which are heavy
Hinder my growth.
Educate me please,
As I need it for sure.
But stopping me from being me
Is too much of a cost.

2 comments:

namita said...

the dreamer is richa , rite??

hey, this is the most accurate picture of the present scenario of our education system.. hope we in our lifetime get to a point where we are able to give education to our children and not merely schooling..

dreamer said...

u guessed it friend!!
i hope we would depend on people like you to make that change possible...we can only support it.